Gift Certificates Available
[2 Hour Minimum on Gift Certificates Only]
FREE In-Home Assessment. Schedule yours today!
It is our mission to provide fair and affordable organizing services to our community and bring value to those we serve. We make the process simple, affordable and easy for you!
$40.00-60.00 per hr.
Cost will be determined based a set of variables. Project size, sq.footage of home, volume of stuff, and condition of home. Cost will not exceed $60.00 an hour.
• De-clutter & Organize Home or Business
• Downsizing/ Relocation prep./ Unpacking
• Space Management
• Time Management
• Office filing and paper organizing
• Accountability Partner for those living with ADD/ADHD
• Task Master
• Clutter Management sessions
- There is a required 3 hour minimum per session.
- Materials are clients responsibility. We will make recommendation, if needed. We do our best to re-purpose any materials client has onsite before making any product recommendations.
- If you are a "no show" or unable to keep your scheduled appointment, please notify us within a 48 hr period. By failing to notify us will result in charges and will be invoiced for a 3 hour minimum. Exceptions will be made for emergencies and special circumstances only.
- Supplies needed for each session. Garbage bags and boxes for donations. We bring our organizing bag with some supplies.
[ Cost determine during our on-site assessment phase. ]
Prepaid Bundles: ( optional )
Bundles are offered for projects that are on a daily, weekly or bi-weekly basis.
◦ Six (6) hours
◦ Twelve (12) hours
◦ Twenty (20) hours
The benefits of a bundle:
◦ Eliminates the redundancy of paying after each session.
◦ Peace of mind.
** When your account reaches 1 remaining session we will inform you. You then have a choice to pay-as -you-go, or renew your bundle. The organizer will inform you if a bundle renewal is needed, or if you are reaching a point in the project you should pay-as-you-go.
[ Each bundle to be used within the first year of purchase ]
Times on any project will vary per household. There are several determining factors that will be discussed during the assessment phase, per your situation.
It is our intent to be transparent when it comes to our costs. There are no hidden fees. If you live 40+ miles outside the Fairfield city limits there will be a travel free of $25.00 per visit. It’s our goal to provide affordable organizing services to our community. We want to serve you!
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US:
CLIENT NEEDS COME FIRST: We place people needs first. We don't keep clients for whom we cannot do a great job for. We will humbly refer you to another organizer.
WE SHARE THE COMMUNITY: We will share resources we feel our clients may benefit from and put you in contact with people in our community for mutual benefit.
ORGANIZING, NOT THERAPY: We work with those who can use us well. We are not mental health professionals. If we feel our client would be served best to involve a therapist it will be recommended. We prefer anyone who struggles with hoarding, or OCD tendencies to already be consulting with a mental health professional before we begin our working relationship.
WE ARE COMPLETELY CONFIDENTIAL: We do not discuss, nor talk about our clients to anyone. We protect everything our clients share with us.
WE ARE AVAILABLE: We recognize the importance of the relationship we have with our clients and strive to be available so we can fully assist our clients.
WE PROTECT RELATIONSHIPS: We do not interfere with other professional relationships the client has.
Payment is required after each session. There are no refunds. If you are unhappy with the final results we will be happy to fix the issue at no further charge to you within a 30 day period.